- Live Games, Recaps, and Archived Games – Watch every live regular season out-of-market game, or catch it later from the game archives, which will include 2011 games as well as 2012. Short-form game recaps, a complete review of the game in less than 5 minutes, also are available to all Xbox LIVE Gold Members, as well as a free Game of the Day.
- My Teams – Designate favorite teams and put them front and center, making the live games, archives and recaps for selected favorite teams appear front-and-center for immediate access.
- Every game in HD – MLB.TV delivers every game in beautiful streaming HD, and most games give every fan the option of the Home or Away feed.
- Mini Guide – The Mini Guide gives you a quick preview of all of today's games right at the bottom of the screen, and makes it easier than ever to switch between games.
- Split Screen – Allows fans to watch two games at once. Watch live games on both screens or a live game on one while you catch up with a game recap or archive game on the other. Both screens can be controlled independently, pausing and rewinding each separately.
- Gesture Control and Voice Control with Kinect for Xbox 360 - Focus on the action instead of looking for the remote. Navigate through the Content Guide, skip to the next inning, or play, pause, and rewind that double play…all with the wave of a hand or the sound of a voice with Kinect for Xbox 360.
MLB.TV Now Available On Xbox 360
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.