CTG Health Solutions Announces Expansion Of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Projects
BUFFALO, N.Y., March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CTG Health Solutions, a leading healthcare information technology (IT) consulting firm and a business unit of CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX), an IT solutions and services company, announced today the recent expansion of a large Epic electronic medical record (EMR) pre-implementation project and two large-scale EMR system implementation and integration projects. The clients include two major health systems and one of the largest hospitals in the Western United States.
- A nationally recognized, not-for-profit health system comprising hospitals, outpatient services, assisted and long-term care facilities and healthcare centers has contracted with CTG to provide additional support on a large EpicCare EMR pre-implementation project.
- One of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals with facilities in more than 25 states has signed an agreement with CTG to provide additional support for the implementation and optimization of its clinical system.
- One of the largest academic medical centers in the country, providing a full spectrum of emergency, inpatient and outpatient services to underserved regions, has expanded its ongoing contract with CTG to implement and optimize Cerner ® PowerChart EMR.
"Our significant Epic experience makes CTG an ideal partner to provide more support for this major Epic pre-implementation project that is one of several other projects already underway at the same client. The expansion of our role in these two other major projects is indicative of the increasing scope and size of the EMR implementation, application management and integration support that CTG is providing to our clients," said James R. Boldt, CTG chairman and chief executive officer. "As the industry continues to evolve through the advent of healthcare reform and emerging models of care and reimbursement, CTG understands the impact that EMRs can have on both patient care and a provider's revenue cycle. CTG Health Solutions continues to provide unparalleled clinical, operational, and technical expertise to manage the successful selection, implementation, and optimization of today's advanced EMR systems."
About CTG Health Solutions
CTG Health Solutions, the healthcare division of CTG, is a leading information technology consulting firm dedicated solely to helping healthcare institutions, physician practices, payers and related organizations achieve clinical and financial goals through effective technology and business solutions. Over the last 25 years, CTG Health Solutions has provided healthcare IT, and operational and strategic consulting support to more than 600 healthcare organizations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV