- A nationally recognized, not-for-profit health system comprising hospitals, outpatient services, assisted and long-term care facilities and healthcare centers has contracted with CTG to provide additional support on a large EpicCare EMR pre-implementation project.
- One of the leading operators of general acute care hospitals with facilities in more than 25 states has signed an agreement with CTG to provide additional support for the implementation and optimization of its clinical system.
- One of the largest academic medical centers in the country, providing a full spectrum of emergency, inpatient and outpatient services to underserved regions, has expanded its ongoing contract with CTG to implement and optimize Cerner ® PowerChart EMR.
CTG Health Solutions Announces Expansion Of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Projects
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.