Regency Centers Corporation (NYSE:REG) will announce its first quarter 2012 earnings on Wednesday, May 2 nd after the market closes. The Company's earnings press release and supplemental information package will be posted on the investor relations section of the Company's website www.regencycenters.com.
The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, May 3 rd to discuss these results.
|First Quarter Conference Call|
|Date:||Thursday, May 3 rd|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. ET|
|Dial#:||877-604-9674 or 719-325-4940|
|Webcast:||www.regencycenters.com under Investor Relations|
|Webcast Archive:||Investor Relations page under Webcasts & Presentations|
|Replay#:||For one week following the call, 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820|
The anticipated earnings release date for second quarter 2012 follows. Dates are subject to change pending specific quarterly press release announcements. This information may also be found posted on the Company’s Investor Relations Event Calendar.
|2Q12||Earnings Release:||Tuesday, July 31, after market close|
|Conference Call:||Wednesday, August 1 at 10:00 a.m. ET|
Regency Centers Corporation (NYSE: REG)Regency is the leading national owner, operator, and developer of grocery-anchored and community shopping centers. At December 31, 2011, the Company owned 364 retail properties, including those held in co-investment partnerships. Including tenant-owned square footage, the portfolio encompassed 49.5 million square feet located in top markets throughout the United States. Since 2000 Regency has developed 205 shopping centers, including those currently in-process, representing an investment at completion of $3.0 billion. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency is a qualified real estate investment trust that is self-administered and self-managed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV