LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DealerTrack (Nasdaq: TRAK) today announced that Peter Batten, director, Digital Retailing Solutions, and Dennis Carey, director, Inventory Management Solutions, will be featured speakers at the 12th Digital Dealer Conference, April 3rd-5th, in Orlando, Florida.
During their sessions, the DealerTrack experts will use real-world and best practice examples to demonstrate how technology can help move inventory and deliver bottom-line results to one's dealership. The following are the details about the individual sessions:
- Wednesday, April 4th – 11:00 – 11:50 a.m. – Why Move More of Your Dealership's Sales Process Online? (Session 215 - Peter Batten) – According to Batten, "Today's path to a vehicle sale is more likely to be electronic than face-to-face. This shift in consumer preference holds enormous benefits for dealerships, if a dealer embraces it. By moving more of the sales process online, it will lead to more engaged consumers, more qualified leads, and faster sales for a dealership."
- Wednesday, April 4th – 4:30 – 5:20 p.m. – Internet Time to Market: How to Buy and Sell Pre-Owned on the Internet (Session 246 – Dennis Carey) – "The proper use of technology, and specifically the Internet, can dramatically improve the overall profitability and efficiency of a dealership," said Carey. "Some of the largest and most progressive dealer groups in the country are more effectively managing and moving inventory in their dealerships through the use of the latest inventory management solutions and innovations."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV