- Wednesday, April 4th – 11:00 – 11:50 a.m. – Why Move More of Your Dealership's Sales Process Online? (Session 215 - Peter Batten) – According to Batten, "Today's path to a vehicle sale is more likely to be electronic than face-to-face. This shift in consumer preference holds enormous benefits for dealerships, if a dealer embraces it. By moving more of the sales process online, it will lead to more engaged consumers, more qualified leads, and faster sales for a dealership."
- Wednesday, April 4th – 4:30 – 5:20 p.m. – Internet Time to Market: How to Buy and Sell Pre-Owned on the Internet (Session 246 – Dennis Carey) – "The proper use of technology, and specifically the Internet, can dramatically improve the overall profitability and efficiency of a dealership," said Carey. "Some of the largest and most progressive dealer groups in the country are more effectively managing and moving inventory in their dealerships through the use of the latest inventory management solutions and innovations."
DealerTrack Experts To Speak On Digital Retailing And Vehicle Inventory Merchandising At Digital Dealer Conference In April
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.