The financial holding company's CEO R. Scott Smith Jr. announced he plans to retire on Dec. 31. Current Chief Operating Officer E. Philip Wenger will replace him."Long-term, Susquehanna (SUSQ, $8.78, Buy) remains our preferred way to play the mid-Atlantic," Jefferies analysts wrote in a March 7 report. "At 11x 2012, SUSQ is one multiple cheaper than FULT with no deal risk as the company takes a breather from M&A activity following close of Abington and Tower bank deals in the last six months. Additionally, SUSQ has more positive catalysts than FULT in 2012 including: NIM expansion (FHLB refis), cost saves, credit leverage and dividend hikes." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.7% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin increased from the previous year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 5.96% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $12.02. The stock closed Tuesday at $10.49 and has risen 6.93% year to date.
Liberty Property Trust The real estate investment trust reported last month fourth-quarter earnings of $34.8 million, or 30 cents a share, up from year-earlier earnings of $30.1 million, or 27 cents a share. "We believe LRY has loaded the spring for net new investments, which should drive strong earnings and NAV growth in 2013 and beyond," Wells Fargo analysts wrote in a March 14 report. "We like the upside potential that LRY holds, and its low balance sheet leverage, but believe the NAV is now in line with its share price." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 5.5% Rated "A- (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 1.02% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $38.99. The stock closed Tuesday at $35.40 and has risen 14.64% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV