NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Thursday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Wednesday to qualify for the next dividend payment: State Street (STT), Raymond James Financial (RJF), Air Products & Chemicals (APD), Fulton Financial (FULT), Liberty Property Trust (LRY), Medicis Pharmaceutical (MRX), Realty Income (O), Valspar (VAL) and Wolverine Worldwide (WWW).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The financial services company is scheduled to report its first-quarter earnings on April 16. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 88 cents a share on revenue of $2.34 billion."STT comes closest in our view to a pure play on the core business of asset servicing, providing key functions to fund managers worldwide," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a March 16 report. "It generates 43% of its revenue from servicing, driven mainly by the value of serviced assets, with another 26% coming from an investing portfolio funded largely by client deposits." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.1% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was last year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 9.05% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $51.99. The stock closed Tuesday at $45.49 and has risen 12.85% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV