Tootie Pie Company Directors Up Stake In Company
SAN ANTONIO, March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tootie Pie Company, Inc. (OTCQB: TOOT) is pleased to announce that all five members of its Board of Directors increased their individual investment in Tootie Pie Company, the Company reported in a filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 8K dated March 26, 2012.
"We are all pleased with the direction the Company is going, especially with our Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafes," said David Strolle, Board Member/Secretary. "We are expressing our support by increasing our individual investments in the Company."
The Company recently announced the opening of its sixth Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafe, located at the Village at Westlake Shopping Center: 701 Capitol of Texas Highway and Bee Caves Road in Austin, TX.
About Tootie Pie Co.
Tootie Pie Company bakes and sells high-quality, handmade pies through three basic sales channels: retail, corporate and wholesale. The retail segment serves individual customers through sales in its Tootie Pie Gourmet Cafes, in-store sales, orders via telephone and internet on the Company's website. The corporate segment serves businesses that purchase pies as a way to promote their company through client and employee appreciation programs. The wholesale segment is made up of national and regional broad line grocery and foodservice distributors who purchase pies and then resell them through their respective sales distribution channels. Tootie Pie Company is a public company traded on the OTCQB market under the symbol " TOOT." For additional information or to receive correspondence from Tootie Pie Company, please visit www.tootiepieco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV