NEW YORK, March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harris Interactive Inc. (NASDAQ: HPOL), a global market research firm, today announced several key executive appointments. These appointments follow the recent appointment of Al Angrisani as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
The executive appointments are as follows:
- Eric Narowski has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of the Company, having served as Interim Chief Financial Officer since June 2011. He continues to also serve as the Principal Accounting Officer and Global Controller of the Company.
- Marc Levin has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Company, responsible for European operations. He continues to also serve as Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of the Company.
- Mike de Vere has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of the Company's U.S. Business Groups. He continues to also serve as President of the Company's U.S. Business Groups.
- Todd Myers has been appointed Chief Operating Officer of the Company's U.S. Business Groups, having served as Interim Head of Technology, Operations and Panel since June 2011.
"I would like to congratulate these individuals on their appointments," commented Mr. Angrisani. "This group, combined with the other members of the senior management team, possesses the collective experience, dedication, and drive to execute our strategy. I look forward to their many contributions as we work to return value to our stockholders."Mr. Angrisani further commented, "Beyond these appointments, I am pleased that I have been able to solidify the rest of my senior management team. The entire team has contributed significantly to the progress we have made thus far in executing the turnaround program. Having a stable and committed senior management team with clearly defined areas of accountability is a key element in ensuring a successful turnaround."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts