Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (“Aspen”) (NYSE:AHL) will release its first quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, April 25, 2012, following the close of the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call to discuss the results will follow at 9:00 am (EST) on Thursday, April 26, 2012.
To participate in the April 26 conference call by phone
Please call to register at least 10 minutes before the conference call begins, dialing:
+1 (888) 459 5609 (US toll free) or+1 (404) 665 9920 (international)Conference ID 57881020To listen live online Aspen will provide a live webcast at www.aspen.co(Investors and Media > Investor Relations > Presentations) To download the materials The earnings press release and a detailed financial supplement will also be published on the website, along with a brief slide presentation for reference during the call. To listen later A replay of the call will be available for 14 days via phone and internet, available two hours after the end of the live call. To listen to the replay by phone please dial: +1 (855) 859 2056 (US toll free) or+1 (404) 537 3406 (international)Replay ID 57881020 The recording will be also available at www.aspen.co Ends About Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (“Aspen”) Aspen provides reinsurance and insurance coverage to clients in various domestic and global markets through wholly-owned subsidiaries and offices in Bermuda, France, Germany, Ireland, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States. For the year ended December 31, 2011, Aspen reported $9.5 billion in total assets, $4.5 billion in gross reserves, $3.2 billion in shareholders’ equity and $2.2 billion in gross written premiums. Its operating subsidiaries have been assigned a rating of “A” (“Strong”) by Standard & Poor’s (“S&P”), an “A” (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best and an “A2” (“Good”) by Moody’s Investors Service (“Moody’s”).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV