KANSAS CITY, Mo., March 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A large national dental network has many benefits, including more choices, potential savings and greater participant satisfaction, but most of them can't be realized if your dentist – the one you've grown to know and trust – isn't part of it. With its new Dental Network Optimization Program, Assurant Employee Benefits works with employers to customize and target efforts to recruit the dentists who matter most to their employees, which helps ensure good dental and financial health.
"Having a network dentist is important. Employees that use in-network dentists save, on average, 30 percent on dental fees when compared to non-network dentists' costs. This gives employers and employees something to smile about," said Paul Walker, product consultant with Assurant Employee Benefits. "With more than 75,000 unique dentists in more than 150,000 referable locations(1), our dental network is one of the largest networks in the country, and we're making it even stronger with the Dental Network Optimization Program by recruiting the right dentists for our business clients and their employees so they can realize these savings."
Available for companies with a minimum of 100 employees, the Dental Network Optimization Program puts its local recruiting team to work on enlisting the dentists that employees designate as their current provider of choice. Participating employers are assigned a dental network manager, who will review employees' current dentists of choice. A recruitment team will then work to enroll dentists who are not participating in the Dental Health Alliance, L.L.C.® (DHA®) network, a national PPO network operated by Assurant Employee Benefits. The team will provide employers with monthly updates on recruitment activities, and its targeted efforts will continue for 90 days or until they have attempted to recruit all of the desired dentists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV