In addition to its secure capabilities, defense-grade Virtex-6Q devices offer mask set control, ruggedized packaging, high temperature environmental operation and longer product life when compared to pin-compatible commercial equivalents. Xilinx offers the industry's broadest portfolio of secure, defense- and commercial-grade FPGAs.
About the Virtex-6Q FPGA FamilyVirtex-6Q FPGAs are secure high performance, defense-grade devices that are fabricated on a proven, low-power 40nm, dual-oxide process technology with full support in the Xilinx ISE® Design Suite, for seamless migration between prototyping and production. Virtex-6Q FPGAs specifically address the demands of complex and sophisticated A&D systems that must be powerful, flexible and off-the-shelf while being absolutely secure, where superior integration and the highest reliability are critical.
The inherent re-programmability of Virtex-6Q FPGAs allow mission critical systems to overcome the limitations of traditional long lead time ASIC and ASSP approaches, making them ideal for the A&D industry, powering products in avionics, electronic warfare, missiles and munitions, MILCOM and Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) systems. The Virtex-6Q family is available in I-temperature grade (-40 to +100 degrees C) as well as M-temperature grade (-55 to +125 degrees C). For more information, visit http://www.xilinx.com/applications/aerospace-and-defense/index.htm.
About XilinxXilinx is the world's leading provider of programmable platforms. For more information, visit: http://www.xilinx.com/.#1204p Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Xilinx Bruce Fienberg408-879-4631 Bruce.Fienberg@xilinx.com SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV