Investment Technology Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (ITG)
- ITG's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 55.37% to $122.45 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 55.37%, INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GP INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 455.29%.
- Despite the weak revenue results, ITG has outperformed against the industry average of 30.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GP INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GP INC is rather low; currently it is at 15.50%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -2.80% is significantly below that of the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.