GAHANNA, Ohio, March 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- G. Scott McComb, President, CEO, and Chairman of Heartland Bank, has announced two Heartland Bank promotions. Steve Hines, formally SRVP of Commercial Lending has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. "Hines has over 30 years of banking experience and has served Heartland well in his former role as Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending," McComb stated. The new role will have Hines directing all of the sales areas of the bank including commercial, retail, mortgage, investments, and insurance.
Filling Hines's role is Bill Daily, being promoted to VP Commercial Lending Manager. Daily was recruited by McComb to join the team at Heartland 10 months ago. "Bill brings many years of retail and commercial banking experience to Heartland as well as a very thorough knowledge of credit underwriting and administration. When I first met Bill at the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin, I thought that one day we would work together." Before coming to Heartland, Daily was Chief Lender at two different banking institutions, is a graduate of the Indiana University, MBA from Webster University and is a 2002 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at University of Wisconsin in Madison.
About Heartland BankHeartland BancCorp is a registered Ohio bank holding company and the parent of Heartland Bank, which operates eleven full-service banking offices. Alternative investment services are provided through Infinex Investments, Inc. Heartland Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve, a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. Heartland BancCorp is currently quoted on the over-the-counter (OTC) Bulletin Board Service under the symbol HLAN. Learn more about Heartland Bank at heartlandbank.com. MEDIA CONTACT: G. Scott McCombPresident and CEO614.337.4600 SOURCE Heartland Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV