NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. fell 8.0 percent to $5.65.
KB Home fell 6.5 percent to $9.62.
Higher One Holdings Inc. fell 6.1 percent to $15.30.Whiting USA Trust II fell 5.4 percent to $23.15. Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc. fell 4.6 percent to $24.09. Frontline Ltd. fell 4.6 percent to $6.81. McMoRan Exploration Co. fell 4.0 percent to $12.14. Safeway Inc. fell 3.4 percent to $20.42. American Midstream Partners LP fell 3.2 percent to $22.05. Harvest Natural Resources Inc. fell 3.1 percent to $7.23.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV