- Serving as Treasurer and Board members for non-profit organizations that serve the mentally disabled, feed hungry families, and develop affordable housing.
- Serving on the boards of local economic development and business organizations to bring new business to the area and serving on the loan committee of a city’s economic development program to make loans to area businesses.
- Feeding the elderly and homeless; providing holiday gifts for families in need and children fighting cancer; and providing safe after-school alternatives for at-risk teens.
First Northern Bank Receives ‘Outstanding’ Rating From FDIC For Community Reinvestment Efforts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.