- Approval of the 2011 Annual Report.
- Approval of the Company’s Financial Statements, based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the year ended December 31, 2011.
- The appointment of Medina, Zaldívar, Paredes & Asociados Sociedad Civil, Member of Ernst & Young Global, as external auditors for 2012.
- The declaration of a cash dividend of US$0.40 per share or ADS, to be paid in U.S. Dollars on April 26, 2012, with April 13, 2012 as the Record Date.
Buenaventura Announces Annual Shareholders’ Meeting Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.