WASHINGTON, March 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) today announced that the Company increased its unsecured revolving credit from $100 million to $225 million. The amended facility has a new maturity date of March 21, 2016, and includes a one-year extension option that is exercisable upon the payment of an extension fee and the satisfaction of certain other customary conditions. The interest rate on the amended facility is LIBOR plus 1.85% based on the Company's current indebtedness. The key terms of the credit facility remain in full force and effect. As of the date of this release, there are no borrowings under this facility.
Mark L. Wetzel, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of the Company, stated "We are pleased to have increased the facility. This amendment provides us with a lower interest rate, extends our maturity date and allows us the ability to fully fund and complete one of the next phases of our development pipeline. In addition, we expanded relationships with several banks."About DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) and leading owner, developer, operator and manager of wholesale data centers. The Company's data centers are highly specialized, secure, network-neutral facilities used primarily by national and international Internet and enterprise companies to house, power and cool the computer servers that support many of their most critical business processes. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.dft.com. SOURCE Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV