NFJ Dividend, Interest & Premium Strategy Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: NFJ), a diversified closed-end management investment company which seeks current income and gains, with a secondary objective of long-term capital appreciation, today announced its results for the fiscal quarter and year ended January 31, 2012.
|At January 31,|
|Net Asset Value ("NAV")||$18.06||$19.12|
|Discount to NAV||(4.21)%||(7.95)%|
|Quarter ended January 31,|
|Net Investment Income||$11,239,170||$12,977,493|
|Net Realized and Change in Unrealized Gain||$70,089,810||$69,501,071|
|Year ended January 31,|
|Net Investment Income||$49,007,107||$60,525,513|
|Net Realized and Change in Unrealized Gain||$20,234,835||$196,491,045|
Allianz Global Investors Fund Management LLC ("AGIFM"), an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Allianz Asset Management of America L.P. (formerly Allianz Global Investors of America L.P.), serves as the Fund's investment manager and is a member of Munich-based Allianz Group. NFJ Investment Group LLC ("NFJ") manages the Fund's equity component and Allianz Global Investors Capital LLC ("AGIC") manages the Fund's convertible and index option strategy components. Both NFJ and AGIC are affiliates of AGIFM.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV