- Dr. Mark Milliron, an award-winning education leader, author, speaker and consultant who is well-known for exploring leadership development, future trends, learning strategies and the human side of technological change.
- Dr. Marilee J. Bresciani, Professor of Postsecondary Education Leadership at San Diego State University, whose research focuses on the evaluation of student learning and development.
- Dr. John J. Medina, a developmental molecular biologist and author of The New York Times bestseller Brain Rules: 12 Principals for Surviving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School, a provocative book that takes on the way our schools and work environments are designed.
Pearson To Host Higher Education Technology Leaders At Cite 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.