Disney Store will celebrate its 25 th anniversary on March 28 at stores nationwide, and in recognition of this important milestone, Disney Store will give the first 250 guests at each location silver commemorative Mickey Mouse ears. In addition, Disney Store will host a variety of family fun activities throughout the day, including Disney trivia, games, a dance party and more. As an added bonus, guests will receive 25 percent off purchases made in store and online at DisneyStore.com for the entire day. Although known for delivering “the best 30 minutes of a child’s day,” Disney Store has created magical memories for guests of all ages for 25 magical years.
“Disney Store’s 25 th anniversary is about celebrating our guests, our products, and the memorable experiences we create for families every day,” said Jim Fielding, president of Disney Store worldwide, “We take great pride in delivering on the Disney promise of excellence, and look forward to bringing the magic of Disney to our guests around the world for many years to come.”
In 1987, Disney launched the entertainment retail model, by opening the first Disney Store in Glendale, California. Today, there are more than 350 Disney Store locations worldwide, and more than 200 million people visit Disney Store every year. In 2010 Disney Store launched a new store design featuring immersive Disney storytelling neighborhoods and interactive experiences, once again establishing itself as an innovator in specialty retail.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV