KiOR (KIOR) is a development- stage company. KiOR is a renewable fuels company, which has developed a technology platform to convert non-food biomass into hydrocarbon-based oil. This stock is trading up 6% at $11.92 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 136,000Average Volume: 117,277 Volume % Change: 125% From a technical perspective, KIOR is following through strong today after recently breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $9.59, and moving back above its 50-day moving average of $10.66 with strong volume. This move is quickly pushing KIOR within range of triggering another big breakout trade. That trade will trigger once KIOR takes out $13.15 to $13.50 with high-volume. This stock has a good chance of hitting near those levels soon, so watch for that breakout if it happens. Look for volume on a move over $13.15 to $13.50 that registers near or well above 117,277 shares. KiOR was featured in " 7 Undervalued IPO Stocks That Could Rebound in 2012."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV