KiOR (KIOR) is a development- stage company. KiOR is a renewable fuels company, which has developed a technology platform to convert non-food biomass into hydrocarbon-based oil. This stock is trading up 6% at $11.92 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 136,000Average Volume: 117,277 Volume % Change: 125% From a technical perspective, KIOR is following through strong today after recently breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $9.59, and moving back above its 50-day moving average of $10.66 with strong volume. This move is quickly pushing KIOR within range of triggering another big breakout trade. That trade will trigger once KIOR takes out $13.15 to $13.50 with high-volume. This stock has a good chance of hitting near those levels soon, so watch for that breakout if it happens. Look for volume on a move over $13.15 to $13.50 that registers near or well above 117,277 shares. KiOR was featured in "7 Undervalued IPO Stocks That Could Rebound in 2012."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV