Mitek Systems (MITK) is engaged in the development, sale and service of software solutions related to mobile imaging applications and intelligent recognition software. This stock is trading up 4.5% at $12.15 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 541,000Average Volume: 595,244 Volume % Change: 66% From a technical perspective, MITK is gapping higher today on decent volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a big breakout trade. That breakout will hit once MITK can take out some near-term overhead resistance at $12.80, and then some more past resistance at $13.11 with high-volume. Look for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels that registers near or above 595,244 shares. If we get that action soon, then traders should look for long biased trades in MITK. A potential near-term target if that breakout triggers is $15 or higher. Mitek shows up on a recent list of 10 Best-Performing Stocks in Three-Year Bull Market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV