Finish Line (FINL) is a mall-based specialty retailer in the U.S. Finish Line is a retailer of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories. This stock is trading up 2.2% at $25.25 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 689,000Average Volume: 673,482 Volume % Change: 103% Shares of FINL are advancing to the upside today after Longbow Research upgraded the stock to buy from neutral. From a technical perspective, FINL is gapping higher today and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $24.48 on decent volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as FINL is trending above $24.48, and if it can manage to close near its daily highs. At last check, FINL has come off its daily high of $26.15 with the stock now trading just above $25. I would avoid any long biased trades if FINL closes well off its highs today and back below $24.48.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV