Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) is an owner, operator and franchisor of restaurants featuring a variety of menu items, including its Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings spun in any of its 14 signature sauces or four signature seasonings. The stock is trading up 6% at $93.47 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 820,000Average Volume: 666,444 Volume % Change: 129% From a technical perspective, BWLD has started to trigger a big breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance and its former all-time high of $91.44 with decent volume. Traders should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above $91.44 to signal that BWLD wants to trend much higher. At last check, volume today has registered above its average action and the stock is trading above $93. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades as long as BLWD is trending above $91.44. A possible short-term target is $100 as long as BWLD doesn't fail the breakout and move back below $91.44 with heavy volume. Buffalo Wild Wings shows up on a recent list of 10 Small-Cap Stocks Poised to Rise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV