Myriad Genetics (MYGN) is a molecular diagnostic company. Myriad Genetics is focused on developing and marketing predictive medicine, personalized medicine and prognostic medicine tests. It performs all of the molecular diagnostic testing and analysis for its tests in its own reference laboratory. This stock is trading up 5% at $23.94 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.3 millionAverage Volume: 664,112 Volume % Change: 284% Shares of MYGN are ripping higher today after the Supreme Court made a decision to remand back to the Court of Appeals Federal Circuit a patent case between ACLU and Myriad Genetics. From a technical perspective, MYGN are rising sharply today back above its 50-day moving average of $23.59 on heavy volume. Traders should now look for more upside and long biased trades if MYGN can take out some near-term overhead resistance around $24.50 with high-volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 664,112 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then look for MYGN to re-test its recent high of $25.75. Myriad shows up on a list of 4 Upgraded, Undervalued Stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV