- Companies must have achieved a market cap of at least $250 million as of March 2012.
- During the last four quarters, companies must have achieved “average” or “conservative” AGR scores. While companies were rewarded with higher scores for effective, transparent behaviors, their scores were penalized for unusual or excessive executive compensation, high levels of management turnover, substantial insider trading relative to their corporate peers, or high levels of short-term executive compensation.
- Companies did not amend filings or become the subject of enforcement actions from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Companies had to rank highly in GMI’s Equity Risk Ranking, which indicates a positive forecast for equity returns.
- Companies also needed to demonstrate a minimal likelihood of financial distress, as measured by GMI’s Bankruptcy Risk model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.