The Organizers of TEDxWallStreet, a not-for-profit event, announce the host and final four speakers that will complete the already exciting line-up of speakers at this first-ever event. The conference will convene at the New York Stock Exchange on March 30 th where ground-breaking thought leaders and innovators will present to 300 business, social and academic influencers, as well as a global audience via live webcast. The discussion will focus on “Redefining Success,” in a new age within the Wall Street community and beyond. To celebrate this event, organizers of TEDxWallStreet will ring the NYSE Closing Bell.
Stephanie Mehta, executive editor at FORTUNE, will serve as the event’s host. Mehta directs technology, international and Washington coverage for the magazine, and contributes to its overall editorial direction, as well as its live events. She was recently recognized by the National Council for Research on Women as one of 30 leaders changing the world’s view of women and advancing women’s issues.
The four additional speakers that will participate include:
- Doug Dachille, Co-Founder and CEO of First Principles Capital Management
- David S. Rose, Founder of New York Angels and Associate Founder of Singularity U
- Jeff Hoffman, Co-Founder of ColorJar and Former CEO of Priceline YardSale
- Rahaf Harfoush, Author and Digital Foresight and Innovation Strategist
These leaders in innovation complete the original speaker line-up of:
- Alexa Von Tobel, Founder and CEO of LearnVest
- Don Tapscott, Best-Selling Author, most recently of MacroWikinomics
- Jeff Stewart, Founder and CEO of Lenddo
- Jim Cramer, Host of CNBC’s Mad Money
- Matt Gould and Griffin Matthews, Creators and Performers of Witness Uganda: The Musical, Winner of the 2012 Richard Rodgers Award for Musical Theater
- Michelle Rhee, Founder and CEO of StudentsFirst
- Sergio Fernandez de Cordova, Founder of Fuel Outdoor
- Scott Shay, Chairman of the Board of Signature Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV