Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that Andrew Bonzani, 48 years old, has joined the company as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary. Mr. Bonzani assumes his duties as of April 1 and will report to Michael Roth, IPG’s Chairman and CEO. Bonzani will succeed Nick Camera, who is retiring after nearly 20 years with the company.
Bonzani was most recently Vice President, Assistant General Counsel and Secretary at IBM. He had been with IBM since 1993 in a number of roles within the company’s legal department. Bonzani began his career as an Associate with Wilkie Farr & Gallagher in New York after graduating from St. John’s University School of Law, where he served on the Law Review, and from Binghamton University.
Mr. Camera had been Interpublic’s Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary since joining in 1993 from Avon Products Inc., where he had served as Assistant General Counsel for a decade. Prior to that, Camera was a General Attorney with Phelps Dodge Corporation from 1978 until 1982. He began his career as an Associate with the law firm of Bigham, Englar, Jones & Houston.
“Nick Camera has been a key part of IPG’s management team for nearly two decades and we will miss him. Nick has done an outstanding job at leading our legal team and advising our Board of Directors on legal matters. He’s not only a great asset to the company, but a good friend to many of us as well. We wish him all the best in his retirement,” said Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, Interpublic Group. “Going forward, we couldn’t have asked for a better successor to Nick than Andrew Bonzani. Andrew has a broad range of legal and corporate management experience that will doubtless serve us well. Our business is in the midst of great change and as we keep pace by evolving our business model, Andrew can play an important part in that process. We are very glad to welcome him aboard,” added Mr. Roth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV