ATLANTA, March 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Oxford Golf launches a redesigned Web site, and its first online store. The site is an extension of the brand into the e-commerce space, and ensures consumers always have access to the highest quality golf clothing. Whether shopping straight from a course, or clicked from a link, customers now have the opportunity to find Oxford Golf online, and in 1,500 of the finest pro shops across the country.
Oxford Golf richly personifies the same sophistication, tradition and performance as the game of golf itself, and the new website lives up to those high standards. Site features include:
Over 10 options of polos for work or play including seven varieties of performance polos using CoolMax® technology, offered in nine vibrant colors.
- 15 styles offered in woven button-downs, perfect for the office or the Clubhouse. Each button-down is crafted using fine cotton and single-needle sleeving giving dress-shirt quality in the casual sports shirts.
- Ladies' offerings include CoolMax ® technology polos, casual sweaters and t-shirts, perfect for the course or for everyday style.
- A new Oxford Golf blog with company news and digital specials.
- Detailed product imagery for confident purchasing.
Guests will experience the same quality and customer service they've come to expect from Oxford Golf. Oxford's sophisticated consumer will navigate easily through the intuitive and easy to use store design. The suggested items link will help guests find exactly what they need."Oxford Golf creates clothing for men and women who expect only the best in quality, value and design, and it was important for the new site to reflect this," said Dave Leveille, President of Oxford Golf. "Our team worked tirelessly to design a site that would be intuitive to users, and reflect the Oxford Golf brand. We are excited to launch the site, and extend the awareness of all Oxford Golf has to offer." The site is not designed to replace an in-store retail experience. Consumers will still find the personal and professional attention they've enjoyed for years at any of the many pro shops carrying Oxford Golf apparel across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV