CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAK), a U.S.-based energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas primarily in Africa, today announced that Dr. Kase Lawal, Chairman and CEO, will present and meet with investors at the 3 rd Eastern Africa Oil, Gas, & Energy Week on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 in Nairobi, Kenya.
An electronic version of the presentation will be available on CAMAC Energy’s website at http://www.camacenergy.com under the Investors— Events & Presentations section.
About CAMAC Energy Inc.
CAMAC Energy Inc. (NYSE Amex: CAK) is a U.S.-based energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. The Company focuses on early cash flow and high-return global energy projects. Currently, operations are in Nigeria and China, and the Company is seeking to acquire prime frontier exploration acreage in West and East Africa. The Company's principal assets include interests in OML 120 and OML 121, offshore oil leases in deepwater Nigeria that started production from the Oyo Field in December 2009, and a 100% interest in the Zijinshan Block gas asset located in the Shanxi Province, China. The Company was founded in 2005 and has offices in Houston, Texas, Beijing, China, and Lagos, Nigeria.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV