Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE: ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services that helps customers save time, today announced a ribbon-cutting celebration to commemorate its 13 newly remodeled stores in the Houston area. The celebration will take place on Wednesday, March 28 at 3:45 p.m. CDT at the Office Depot store #663 on 10311 Highway 45 North in Houston and will feature a special appearance by three-time and reigning NASCAR® Sprint Cup Series™ champion, Tony Stewart.
During the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Stewart will assist the Office Depot Foundation with check presentations and donations of new children’s sackpacks to three local non-profit organizations: Child Advocates, the Education Foundation of Harris County and Houston Food Bank.
Stewart, who drives the No. 14 Office Depot/Mobil 1 Chevrolet Impala in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™, will also hold an autograph session for 300 fans during the special event. 1 A replica of Stewart’s No. 14 Office Depot/Mobil 1 show car will be on display in the store’s parking lot, along with racing simulators for fans to enjoy.
“It’s really great to be a part of this ribbon-cutting celebration for 13 newly remodeled Office Depot stores in the Houston area,” said Stewart. “Office Depot is all about taking care of its customers every day, and the updated features and more convenient set-up in the store will help them save time. I’m also very proud to be supporting the contributions being made by the Office Depot Foundation to local non-profit organizations – it’s going to be an exciting day for everyone involved.”Office Depot will also provide customers with free No. 14 licensed merchandise if they make a purchase of $15, $25, $50 or $125 on the day of the event, as well as chances to win free prizes on the spin-to-win wheel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV