SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS), will report financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended February 29, 2012, before market open on Thursday, April 5, 2012. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss these results at 8:00 a.m. EDT (5:00 a.m. PDT, 8:00 p.m. CST).
Investors may access a live webcast of this conference call by visiting: http://investors.semileds.com/events.cfm
An audio replay of the conference call will also be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available until Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 if you are calling from within the United States or 719-457-0820 if you are calling from outside the United States and entering the replay pass code 7604422.
A replay of the webcast will be available on the Investors section of the Company’s web site approximately three hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.About SemiLEDs SemiLEDs develops and manufactures LED chips and LED components primarily for general lighting applications, including street lights and commercial, industrial and residential lighting. SemiLEDs sells blue, green and ultraviolet (UV) LED chips under the MvpLED brand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV