With softphone use steadily on the rise, Plantronics (NYSE:PLT) today announced the availability of the Plantronics Enterprise Manager (PEM), a new tool designed to help IT professionals centrally manage Plantronics’ Spokes™ UC audio device software. The Spokes software platform is integrated with a variety of leading softphones, giving the user the ability to answer, end, mute or adjust call volume straight from their headset.
The Plantronics Enterprise Manager provides IT with a wealth of customization options, including the ability to create customized installation packages, so only those Spokes components that make sense for their environment are installed. PEM also allows IT to manage the settings and behavior of Plantronics supported devices and optionally lock those settings preventing unwanted modifications. All of this is done through a simple check-box user interface.
“When people have a great experience with their UC audio devices, stronger adoption rates for UC overall are bound to follow,” said Bill Loewenthal, vice president, Unified Communications Solutions, Plantronics. “With Plantronics Enterprise Manager, IT is able to deliver a consistent user experience across the enterprise, resulting in more collaboration, fewer help desk calls, and ultimately stronger UC ROI.”
The Plantronics Enterprise Manager offers a variety of options for managing Spokes. Highlights include:
- Install only the components that make sense for your company and its unique needs
- Manage device settings so users have a consistent experience company-wide
- Initiate security measures to prevent unwanted modifications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV