KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) today announced its participation in the following investor events which will also be available via live audio webcast:
- Barclays 2012 High Yield Bond & Syndicated Loan ConferenceEric Loughmiller, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Mike Eliason, Vice President Financial Planning and Analysis, will speak on Tuesday, March 27 th at 8:50 am MST
- Goldman Sachs’ analyst field trip to the Company’s OPENLANE facilities on Wednesday, March 28 th with presentations by Eric Loughmiller, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Peter Kelly, Chief Executive Officer and President OPENLANE. The presentations will be available via webcast starting at approximately 11:00 am MST.
Webcasts of both presentations will be made available under the investor relations section of the company’s web site, www.karauctionservices.com.
About KAR Auction Services
KAR Auction Services, Inc. (NYSE: KAR) is the holding company for ADESA,
Inc., (“ADESA”), Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc., (“IAA”) and Automotive
Finance Corporation (“AFC”). ADESA is a leading provider of wholesale
used vehicle auctions with 69 North American locations and its
subsidiary OPENLANE provides a leading Internet automotive auction
platform. Insurance Auto Auctions is a leading salvage vehicle auction
company with 160 sites across North America. Automotive Finance
Corporation is a leading provider of floorplan financing to independent
and franchise used vehicle dealers with 103 sites across North America.
Together, KAR Auction Services provides a unique, comprehensive,
end-to-end solution for our customers’ remarketing needs. Visit
for additional information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV