CRA International Inc. Stock Upgraded (CRAI)
- CRA INTERNATIONAL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CRA INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.57 versus $0.24 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.83 versus $1.57).
- Although CRAI's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, CRAI has a quick ratio of 1.95, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 151.34% to $27.84 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CRA INTERNATIONAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.14%.
- 36.60% is the gross profit margin for CRA INTERNATIONAL INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.90% trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.