DALLAS, Mar 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Branham Law Group, LLP is investigating potential securities law violations by certain officers and/or directors of ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc., Nasdaq ZLTQ ("ZELTIQ"). Whether certain statements issued by ZELTIQ were false and misleading is the focus of the investigation. The primary focus is on certain statements issued between October 18, 2011 and March 6, 2012, regarding ZELTIQ's business, operations and financial condition.
ZELTIQ shareholders who purchased shares between October 18, 2011 and March 6, 2012 should contact Trey Branham at 855-722-5910 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this investigation.
ZELTIQ is a medical technology corporation. Specifically, ZELTIQ focuses on the development and sales of fat reducing products. On March 6, 2012 ZELTIQ announced that it lost $5.8 million, or $0.22 per share, in the fourth fiscal quarter. Moreover, ZELTIQ substantially lowered its guidance forecast. Immediately after this acknowledgment, the ZELTIQ shares declined $3.75 per share, or 33.75%, closing at $7.36 per share on March 6, 2012.
If you hold ZELTIQ shares and held them during the above period and have information about or questions concerning these issues or your rights as a shareholder, you may contact Trey Branham at 855-722-5910 or email@example.com.Damaged ZELTIQ shareholders have the option of filing a class action lawsuit to recover damages incurred as a result of disclosures. The Branham Law Group, LLP has extensive experience in securities and commercial litigation and handled claims of investor fraud, partnership oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and class actions of all types. The Branham Law Group also advises whistleblowers on appropriate courses of actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV