Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/zltq) has commenced an investigation into potential securities law violations by certain officers of ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. (“ZELTIQ” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ZLTQ). The investigation focuses on allegations that certain statements issued by the Company between October 18, 2011 and March 6, 2012, regarding ZELTIQ’s business, operations and financial condition were false and misleading.
ZELTIQ shareholders who purchased shares of ZELTIQ between October 18, 2011 and March 6, 2012 should contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire at 877-316-3218 or at email@example.com to learn more about this investigation.
ZELTIQ, a medical technology company, engages in developing and commercializing non-invasive products for the selective reduction of fat. The investigation relates to the Company’s March 6, 2012 announcement that it had lost $5.8 million, or $0.22 per share, in the fourth fiscal quarter and that it was significantly lowering its guidance forecast moving forward. On this news, the Company’s shares declined $3.75 per share, or 33.75%, to close on March 6, 2012, at $7.36 per share, on unusually heavy trading volume.
If you purchased ZELTIQ shares and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free: (877) 316-3218 or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/zltq. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV