Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP has filed a class action lawsuit against ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc. (“ZELTIQ” or the “Company”)(NASDAQ: ZLTQ) arising out of the sale of the Company’s common stock in an initial public offering (“IPO”) which commenced on October 19, 2011. The Complaint alleges that the Company and its senior executives failed to disclose material adverse facts concerning disruptions in sales and a resulting deceleration in the Company’s growth rate. These facts were ultimately and belatedly disclosed on March 6, 2012, causing the price of the Company’s common stock to drop precipitously to close at $7.36 per share, a decline of more than 40% from the IPO price of $13.00 per share.
If you purchased or otherwise acquired ZELTIQ common stock in connection with the IPO and you would like to discuss this action or have any questions concerning your rights as a potential class member or lead plaintiff, you may contact: Jeffrey S. Abraham or Philip T. Taylor of Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP, One Penn Plaza, Suite 2805, New York, New York 10119, by telephone at (800) 440-8986, by facsimile at (212) 279-3655 or by e-mail at, respectively, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information concerning Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV