Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Layne Christensen Co. (“Layne” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LAYN). If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Layne shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or by email at email@example.com.
On March 23, 2012, Layne filed documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission disclosing an internal investigation had revealed “documents and information suggesting that improper payments . . . were made over a considerable period of time, by or on behalf of, certain foreign subsidiaries of the Company to agents and other third parties interacting with government officials in certain countries in Africa.” Layne further disclosed that these payments may violate federal anti-bribery laws, as well as other laws, and that it was cooperating with both the United States Department of Justice and the Securities Exchange Commission as those agencies investigated the matter. These allegations, if true, have the potential to impose significant burdens and costs on Layne and its shareholders. Finkelstein Thompson’s investigation seeks to determine what remedies may be available to Layne shareholders.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering
outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in
financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel
in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in
leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for
investors and consumers. To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP,
please visit our web site at
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV