NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here are five ETFs to watch this week.
iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund (FXI)
After weeks of relentless strength, the early year rally at last took a breather. China growth fears helped to fuel the bears' intervention. As we look to the week ahead, it will be interesting to see if stocks are able to shake off these concerns and regain their footing.
The past few weeks have been rough for FXI. Over the past month, the fund fell more than 5%. Recently, on ETF Profits, I noted that Thailand may be a more attractive option for aggressive investors looking to venture into Asia at this time. During the same period, the iShares MSCI Thailand Investable Market Index Fund (THD) has held up well, returning over 3% gains.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV