8 Stocks Rising on Huge Volume
Carrizo Oil & Gas
Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) is an independent energy company. Carrizo together with its subsidiaries is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas in the United States and United Kingdom. This stock is trading up 4.3% at $30.34 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.2 millionAverage Volume: 1.1 million Volume % Change: 50% >>6 Small-Cap Stocks to Fuel Your Portfolio From a technical perspective, CRZO is bouncing strong today right off its 200-day moving average of $29.08 with decent volume. This move is now pushing CRZO within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will trigger once CRZO takes out $31.62 to $32.18 with high-volume. Look for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels that registers volume near or above 1,142,500 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then look for CRZO to uptrend towards its next major overhead resistance level at $40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV