8 Stocks Rising on Huge Volume
Peet's Coffee & Tea
Peet's Coffee & Tea (PEET) is a specialty coffee roaster and marketer of fresh roasted whole bean coffee and tea. This stock is trading up 1.45% at $73.29 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 178,000Average Volume: 115,475 Volume % Change: 106% Shares of PEET are moving slightly higher today after Jefferies analyst Andy Barish said he sees further upside in the stock and reiterated his buy rating and price target of $88. From a technical perspective, PEET has printing a new 52-week and all-time high today at $74.08 with above-average volume. This is an extremely bullish move for PEET since it means that just about everyone who has ever bought the stock is making money. This move is also a follow through for PEET since the stock recently broke out above some past overhead resistance at $69.97 with decent volume. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in PEET as long as the stock is trending above today's low of $71.94 with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV