Gulfport Energy (GPOR) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with its principal producing properties located along the Louisiana Gulf Coast in the West Cote Blanche Bay and Hackberry fields, and in West Texas in the Permian Basin. This stock is trading up 2.6% at $31.11 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 659,000Average Volume: 641,377 Volume % Change: 53% >>11 Oil and Gas Stocks That Define the "New Middle East" From a technical perspective, GPOR is bouncing off its 200-day moving average of $30.55 and right near some previous support at $30.13 today with decent volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in GPOR as long as the stock is trending above its 200-day with strong upside volume flows. If the stock continues that trend, then look for its next big breakout trade to hit once GPOR takes out its 50-day at $33.69 with high-volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 641,377 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV