LogMeIn (LOGM) is a provider of on-demand, remote-connectivity, and support solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, information technology service providers, mobile carriers and consumers. The stock is trading up 2.5% at $34.78 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 321,000Average Volume: 244,090 Volume % Change: 106% >>3 Tech Stocks With More Upside for 2012 From a technical perspective, LOGM is spiking modestly today off some near-term support at $33.45 with decent volume. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades as long as LOGM is trending above $33.45, and for a more bullish signal look for the stock to close near today's high of $35.17. If we get that action today, then look for LOGM to make a run at its 200-day moving average of $36.84 in the near future. I would simply avoid any long trades if LOGM breaks back below that near-term support of $33.45.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV