8 Stocks Rising on Huge Volume
Boingo Wireless (WIFI) provides mobile Internet through wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi) networks globally. The stock is trading up 5.8% at $11.99 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 422,000Average Volume: 118,138 Volume % Change: 445% >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, WIFI is just starting to trigger a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $11.67 with heavy volume. Traders should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close over $11.67 and today's high of $12.08 to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. If we get that action today or soon, then look for WIFI to re-test its all-time high of $13.50 very soon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV