Energen Corporation (NYSE: EGN) senior managers will meet with members of the investment community at the 40 th Annual Howard Weil Energy Conference in New Orleans on March 27-28, 2012. James T. McManus, chairman and chief executive officer of Energen Corporation, will deliver Energen’s investor presentation on Tuesday, March 27, 2012, at 3:05 p.m. ET. Associated meeting materials will be available for viewing on Energen’s home page, http://www.energen.com, beginning Tuesday, March 27, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Energen Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. Through Energen Resources Corporation, the company has more than 900 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves and is focused on increasing its oil and natural gas liquids production and reserves. The company’s all-domestic reserves are located mainly in the Permian and San Juan basins. For more information, go to http://www.energen.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV