- Startup.Synergy Challenge: Applications are now open to participate in the Citrix Startup.Synergy Challenge. Interested companies can apply between now and April to be in the running for the next round of investments by the Citrix Startup Accelerator. Three early finalist companies will be chosen to present live to a panel of judges on May 9 at Citrix Synergy in San Francisco. One company will be immediately offered a $100,000 investment from Citrix and inclusion in the 2012 Startup Accelerator class subject to the terms of the Startup Accelerator Program.
- DEMO Spring 2012: Produced by IDG Enterprise in conjunction with VentureBeat, the DEMO Spring 2012 conference, April 17-19 in Santa Clara, Calif., will focus on emerging technologies and new product innovations. The DEMO conferences have earned a reputation for consistently identifying tomorrow's cutting-edge technologies, and have served as launch pad events for companies such as E*Trade, Palm, Salesforce and Tivo. Citrix will be a gold sponsor of the event and provide onsite opportunities for emerging startups to apply to the 2012 Startup Accelerator class and potentially secure up to $250,000 in funding.
- Startup.Synergy: This track at Citrix Synergy will provide insight into the incredible fluidity of mobile workstyles and the new demands placed on IT for the cloud services that empower them. It will provide an inside look at tomorrow’s multibillion tech companies, a framework to appreciate how quickly these companies are proliferating and showcase how the Citrix Startup Accelerator is building new bridges to this ecosystem. Startup.Synergy tickets provide entry to Citrix CEO Mark Templeton’s Synergy Opening Keynote presentation at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 9, with lunch in the Solutions Expo at 12:30 p.m., followed by the Startup.Synergy afternoon track. To purchase your One Day Pass ($295), please visit the Synergy registration page.
Citrix Startup Accelerator Spurs Mobile And Cloud Innovation At Upcoming DEMO And Synergy Conferences
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts