Protective Life Corporation (“Protective”), (NYSE:PL) will participate in the upcoming J.P. Morgan 2012 Insurance Conference in New York, New York on Thursday, March 29, 2012. Richard J. Bielen, Protective’s Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company’s results and strategic direction beginning at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time that day.
The presentation will be publicly available via dial-in and can be accessed by calling (800)475.8426 (toll free) or (517)308.9052 (toll) and using the passcode: LIFE. Presentation materials will be available on Protective’s website at www.protetive.com.
About Protective Life Corporation
Protective Life Corporation provides financial services through the
production, distribution and administration of insurance and investment
products throughout the United States. It has annual revenues of
approximately $3.6 billion and as of December 31, 2011 had assets of
approximately $52.9 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV