Company Profile: Colgate-Palmolive (CL) is a consumer goods company famous for its namesake brand(s). Other popular brands within the company's portfolio include Speedstick and Ajax.
Liability-Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 3.98%
Dividend Yield: 2.58%5-Year Dividend Growth (Annualized): 10.15% Return on Invested Capital: 37.24% Payout Dates: Colgate-Palmolive usually declares dividends during January, April, July and October.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV