8. International Business Machines
Company Profile: IBM (IBM) might be a household name, but the average American might know the company only for its products; the IT giant also has a vast business services division.
Liability-Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 4.62%
Dividend Yield: 1.46%5-Year Dividend Growth (Annualized): 14.09% Return on Invested Capital: 57.35% Payout Dates: IBM usually declares dividends during February, May, August and November.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV